Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photobook - the experience

Got thousands of photos stored in my hard disk when I finally decide to create and design my own album. Browsed through couple of online photobook service and choose Photobook Worldwide to design my very first album.

I choose to design an album for "Nawfal & Nashwan". It took me couple of weeks before finally submit it for order. The time from submit the album and receive it in Doha took around a week.

Am I satisfied with the output?
O yes! It's an excellent printing & service from Photobook Worldwide; recommended for all hobbyist photographer like me who would like to design custom made photobook.

See below the output.

Front cover

...
Back cover
...
First page
...
and among the photos...









Total of 40 pages with 15 x 11 Landscape size. I must say that now I'm ready for my next photo album!




No comments:

Post a Comment